Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great time in Atlanta with Chad's parents for Thanksgiving. Lots of yummy food and a nice, relaxing time with family. The girls love going to Grandma and Papa's. Once again I didn't take many pictures. I did get these of the girls playing in the leaves. They had a blast!





6 comments:

Norma said...

I wish we could scrounge up that many leaves for some fun!

next time you guys go to Atlanta you are going to have to make a detour to TN

Catherine Odiorne said...

cute pictures! that looks like fun!

Laura Lynn said...

Looks nice and warm! Cute pictures of the girls as usual!

heather b. said...

Cute Pictures of your girls playing in the leaves!

I have a blog too but it is private so I will need your email to put you on the list...that is if you want to read it...anyways here is my email

heatherbuchanan76@yahoo.com

oh by the way this is heather tippetts, now buchanan!!

hope to get an email soon!!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Hi Emily.
Wow, I would love to see the Carolinas. I envy the real fall you experience and the land.

Your Girls are beautiful! So Sweet. Your oldest reminds me of your mom.

It was fun seeing Marie picking apples. That is a favorite childhood tradition that I loved as a child.

Pop in again!

STacy Heath

Becky said...

Hi! How are things?