Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How is this possible?

How can almost 2 months have passed since I last updated this. Unbelievable! Life's been busy, that's for sure! We spent Christmas in California this year which was fantastic! It's hard to travel with kids for Christmas but it's worth it! Coming back with all the extra stuff is especially hard. I thought I was so smart by buying most of our gifts online and having them shipped to my mom's. Then I got there and see the HUGE pile of boxes waiting for me to wrap and to somehow get home. We somehow managed to squeeze it all in just barely under the 50lb limit per bag--whew!

Here are some pictures from Christmas...

Sitting on Santa's lap at the branch Christmas party





Christmas day



Chad and Cassie mixing ingredients for her easy bake oven--so cute! (it's actually a cool-cook oven that works with ice cubes. It really doesn't "cook" anything :)




Okay...this picutre of me is absolutely horid and I only post it to tell you how awesome Chad is! A few months ago I was working on the computer (as usual) and Chad was watching TV. One of those 30 minute commercials came on for a collection of Rock Ballad CDs. Chad kept it on for quite a while and I was singing along to pretty much every song on there. I jokingly said he should buy it for me.

So my sweet husband hunted down the collection on the computer and surprised me for Christmas. I laughed so hard. I love 95% of the songs and it's the kind of music I sing at the top of my lungs in the car--totally cool :)



1 comment:

Becky said...

I was so excited for the pictures of your family. I miss you!! Glad you got to go home for christmas. It was a crappy one here.. everyone was together at my mom's house except me... AGAIN. I hope your well. I really do miss you. Will you tell your family hello from me.